Senior Project Day 14

Day 14 Blog - Tuesday 5/23

Written at 1:30 pm 

    This morning I arrived at Martin Field around 9 am to start my final day of senior project! I started off by walking around and picking up trash for about an hour. There was a lot of trash today, I suspect there was a lot more because I haven’t visited this site since last week. Next, with the help of my mentor, I put up a backstop net on the new batting cage, this was a long process that took me two hours. For this net, I had to first search for all the parts needed and figure out what goes where. Then the assembly process required me to use a ladder to get up high. I was very nervous about not doing this correctly, but it turned out well. For the last hour of my day, I did some landscaping work. One of the fields needed to be mowed so I mowed the outfield grass there. The last day of senior project was bittersweet. I am excited to graduate, but I had a lot of fun these past two weeks! 

Today’s Hours: 9 am - 1 pm (4 hours) 

Project Total: 57 hours and 35 minutes



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Project Day 7

Senior Project Day 12

Senior Project Day 13