Senior Project Day 12

 Day 12 Blog - Saturday 5/20

Written at 11:15 pm 


I started off my morning at the field early to arrive before the players needed to arrive for games. I got to Sanel Park around 7 am to continue my preparations for painting on Monday. The first event on that field wasn’t until 12 so I had 4 hours to clean up the dugouts for the first coat of paint. I wiped down the walls of the dugouts and then swept the floors. After this, I had some time to kill, so I did some weeding of the infield. This infield was in a lot better shape than Martin so there weren’t many weeds here. Next, I walked around the entire complex and picked up trash. Sanel Park has 1 softball field, 2 little league baseball fields, and 3 batting cages. There is a lot of ground to cover here so it took me a long time to fully sweep the perimeter of this complex. I feel ready to start painting on Monday, I expect that I will have to do some more cleaning of the dugouts after a weekend of softball games and practices, however, I think the initial deep clean that I did today will make the one I have to do on Monday a lot quicker. 


Today’s Hours: 7:00 am - 11:00 am (4 hours) 

Project Total: 48 hours and 35 minutes


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Project Day 7

Senior Project Day 13