Senior Project Day 11

 Day 11 Blog - Friday 5/19

Written at 1:30 pm


I started my day by going to Home Depot to purchase supplies for my next painting project. This trip took me around an hour as I needed to talk to someone who works in the paint section about color matching the original dugout and what type of paint I needed. I am painting two different surfaces, wood, and cement, so I needed a kind of paint that would work on both. Additionally, I needed to figure out the kind of rollers that I needed for both surfaces as well. After this, I went to Martin Field to take the stencils off of the field labels. I was very excited because my paint job turned out really well! This took me about half an hour. Next, I traveled to my other site, Sanel Park. I first took down the rotted bat holder then did some cleaning up of trash and a bit of weeding around the dugout areas. I was doing work at Sanel for about 2 and a half hours. As I briefly mentioned in my blog post from yesterday, Sanel is in a lot worse condition than Martin Field. I still need to do a good amount of cleaning up before I start painting the interior of the Sanel Field dugouts on Monday. 


Today’s Hours: 8:00 - 9:00, 9:15 - 9:45, 10:00 - 12:30 (4 hours)

Project Total: 44 hours and 35 minutes







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Project Day 7

Senior Project Day 12

Senior Project Day 13